Driving Miss Daisy provides assistance and support for those with special needs. Whether it’s in-home support or assistance when going out in the community, we are happy to help.
We provide a fully comprehensive service while meeting each individual’s needs in a relaxed, easy going, friendly, and compassionate way. Our service for those living with special needs or disabilities allows for both independence and stress-free outings.
Our special needs services include:
- The option of one-time service or regular scheduled outings on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Strict attention to detail and instructions given by caregivers
- Peace of mind for the client and caregiver
- The same service provider each time for a sense of familiarity and security
- A focus on building a genuine friendship