Driving Miss Daisy offers incidental transportation as part of their services. This means we do much, much more than the common pick ups and drop offs of a taxi service.
Enjoy the extra value of through-the-door service. Clients are met inside their home, where the home is safely secured upon exit, assisted into the vehicle, and escorted through the door of their destination.
- All drivers have undergone thorough background verification, driving records, and RCMP criminal records.
- Possess first aid/CPR certificates.
- Fully insured inside and outside the vehicle.
- Vehicles are easy to get in and out of.
Driving Miss Daisy supports clients in maintaining their independence by ensuring they have safe and reliable transportation to medical appointments and social activities. We also strive to ease caregiver responsibilities, whether they are out-of-province, across town, or under the same roof.
Our incidental transportation services include:
- Through the door assistance to appointments, pre and post surgery assistance and social activities.
- A safe, comfortable, and friendly environment.
- Helpful staff that are punctual.
- Reliable and responsive service to individual needs.
- Respectful to special needs and wishes.
- Storage for wheelchairs, walkers, or other items such as groceries.
The value of our services to clients and family members was recently featured on the CTV National News. You can watch the clip here: http://goo.gl/beCENE