Driving Miss Daisy Offers
- Low start-up costs
- Home-based business resulting in low overhead
- No medical or health care experience required
- Predominantly a cash business with very few receivables
- Exclusive territories
There is a growing demand for the services Driving Miss Daisy provides.
- The oldest boomers are now 60 years old and life expectancy is now 80+ years.
- The number of seniors in Canada is currently about 3.9 million and this is projected to increase to 9.8 million by 2036.While longer life spans give people more time to enjoy their lives, this fact also presents a series of challenges, limitations and disabilities that increase with age (mobility, agility, hearing, vision and pain).
For more benefits on owning a Driving Miss Daisy franchise, request more information.